Monday, September 26, 2011

Netflix is totally trying to win me back.

Don't you find it strange that the same week I cancel my Netflix DVD subscription (which is now Qwikster or something), this just happens to arrive in the mail?
But wait. Here's the crazy part. This DVD? Totally not mine. No, seriously. It's not.

Uh-huh. I see right through your ploy, Netflix. You're trying to lure me back in with your little "mistakes." I'm not sure what I'm talking about. But rest assured...I've got my eye on you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evidently, Netflix thinks that you are the kind of person that enjoys Star Trek and would view this as the perfect incentive to rejoin. It's ok, you don't have to hide it from me. I know you spend your weekends in a Geordi La Forge visor.

Allison said...

Now that I googled "Geordi La Forde visor" and know what that is, I will be the kind of person who spends my weekends in a freakin' sweet Geordi La Forge visor.