Friday, December 25, 2009

Facebook Survey

I came across this in my Facebook Notes today, and some of these made me giggle.

1. I like to spell words alphabetically. For example, "dresser" would be "deerrss." "Lipstick" would be "ciiklpst." You get the idea. I sometimes make patterns in my head, alternating the words spelled correctly with alphabetically.

2. I have perfected "The Sprinkler" and have no issues with busting it out upon request. I can pretty much do it to any song.

3. I have a total phobia of bathroom floors, including bathroom rugs. I refuse to step on other people's bathroom rugs - I walk on the tile on my tiptoes...and I cringe until I'm out the door.

4. I have lived in ten states.

5. I crave potato chips and chocolate chip cookies together. There was one Amelia Bedelia story in which Amelia mistakenly made chocolate chip cookies with chips, and I thought it sounded like the best recipe EVER. An acceptable substitute is Wendy's fries dipped in a chocolate Frosty.

6. I have a double-jointed neck. I can move it side-to-side and in circles.

7. I've met Dustin Diamond (Screech), Vanilla Ice, Richard Simmons, Misty May-Treanor, Isaac Hayes and LL Cool J. Yep, jealous?

8. My favorite scent is anything pumpkin-spice.

9. I have always hidden candy in my room, even when I've lived alone. It started at a really young age, and I just can't break the habit!

10. I used to have my nose, eyebrow and tongue pierced, along with five holes in my ears.

11. If I could do anything in the world, I would be an international spy...more Mr. and Mrs. Smith than Austin Powers.

12. It took me 11 years to get my bachelor's degree, and I wouldn't change any of it.

13. I HATE capri pants. I take note of them and mentally scorn the women wearing them.

14. I blush really easily. I can't help it, and it's embarrassing. At the slightest hint of emotion, my face turns bright red. Thus, it can sometimes literally be impossible for me to hide my feelings.

15. I used to want to marry Michael Jackson. Come on people, it was when he was normal, back in the early 80s!

16. I'm almost 30 and still don't know if I want children.

17. I'm randomly good at music lyrics trivia.

18. I'm oddly attracted to forearms.

19. I beat up a boy I really liked at a church picnic in third grade, and his dad got really pissed. I think he was only mad because his kid got whooped by a girl.

20. I was once on a date and had a liiiiiitttle too much wine with dinner...I leaned in to kiss him good night, my hand missed the door frame, and I fell past him, right onto my face.

21. I was once thanked in a CD liner.

22. I have my favorite name. (But when I was a little kid, I wanted to change it to Candy.)

23. I am really good at sit-ups. In pilates class last year, I did 70 in one minute.

24. My all-time favorite song is "Sara" by Jefferson Starship. "Saaaara, Saaaara, storms are brewin' in your eyes...Oh oh oh..."

25. Like my youngest sister, I have issues with stairs. I fell up the stairs my first day of high school, I tripped up the bus stairs my first week of college, and I fell down my apartment stairs in heels on a first date...among many, many other accidents. No booze involved in any of the above incidents. It must be genetic.

No comments: